Delay on Operate Timer
Carlo Gavazzi Multi-voltage delay on operate timer with 7 selectable time ranges within 0.1 s and 100 h. For mounting on DIN-rail. Housing 17.5 mm wide for SPDT version and 35.5 mm for DPDT version, suitable both for back and front panel mounting.
Main Technical Specs
• Time range 0.1 s to 100 h
• Knob selection of time range
• Knob adjustable time setting
• Automatic start
• Repeatability: <= 0.2%
• Output: 5 A SPDT or 5 A DPDT relays
• For mounting on DIN-rail in accordance with DIN/EN 50 022
• 17.5 mm (DAA51C) or 35.5 mm (DAA71D) DIN-rail housing (DIN 43880)
• Combined AC and DC power supply
• LED indication for relay status and power supply ON
Learn more about Carlo Gavazzi Delay on Operate Timer DAA51CM24. Product description, applications, functions, power supply, communication, degree of protection, operating temperature, humidity, immunity, emission, led indications, housing, dimensions, weight, wiring, connections and installation. You can also, find all compatibility and conformity information such as CE-marking and Approvals.
The yellow LED, flashing when timing, is ON as soon as the relay turns ON.The set delay period begins as soon as the power supply is connected. At the end of the set delay the relay operates and does not release until the power supply is interrupted for at least 200ms. If the power supply is interrupted for at least 200ms before the relay operates the time is set to zero and the circuit is ready for a new time period.
For further information or inquiries about ENERGI5 products or services, please contact us.