True RMS 3-Phase, 3-Phase+N, Multifunction Monitoring Relay
Carlo Gavazzi DPC01DM48 3-phase or 3-phase+neutral line voltage monitoring relay for phase sequence, phase loss, asymmetry, tolerance, over and under voltage (separately adjustable set points) with built-in time delay function. Supply ranges from 100 to 690 VAC covered by three multi-voltage relays.
Main Technical Specs
• Detect when all 3 phases are present and have the correct sequence • Detect if all the 3-phase-phase or phase-neutral voltages are within the set limits
• Detect if asymmetry and tolerance are within the set value
• Separately adjustable setpoints
• Separately adjustable delay functions (0.1 to 30 s)
• Output: 2 x 8 A relay SPDT NE
• For mounting on DIN-rail in accordance with DIN/EN 50 022 (DPC01) or plug-in module (PPC01)
• 45 mm Euronorm housing (DPC01) or 36 mm plug-in module (PPC01)
• LED indication for relays, alarm and power supply ON
Learn more about Carlo Gavazzi monitoring relay DPC01DM48. Product description, applications, functions, power supply, communication, degree of protection, operating temperature, humidity, immunity, emission, led indications, housing, dimensions, weight, wiring, connections and installation. You can also, find all compatibility and conformity information such as CE-marking and Approvals.
For further information or inquiries about ENERGI5 products or services, please contact us.