Carlo Gavazzi Proximity Inductive Sensor
Carlo Gavazzi ICB18S30F05NOA family of inductive proximity switches in industrial standard nickel-plated brass housings. They are able to handle applications where high sensing range is requested. Output is open collector NPN or PNP transistors.
Main Technical Specs
• Flush or non-flush types
• Short or long body versions
• Rated operational voltage (Ub): 10 - 36 VDC
• Output: DC 200 mA, NPN or PNP
• Normally open or Normally closed
• LED indication for output ON
• Protection: reverse polarity, short circuit, transients
• Cable or M12 plug versions
• According to IEC 60947-5-2
• Laser engraved on front cap, permanently legible
• CSA certified for Hazardous Locations
Learn more about Carlo Gavazzi proximity inductive sensor ICB18S30F05NO. Product description, applications, functions, power supply, communication, degree of protection, operating temperature, humidity, immunity, emission, led indications, housing, dimensions, weight, wiring, connections and installation. You can also, find all compatibility and conformity information such as CE-marking and Approvals.
For further information or inquiries about ENERGI5 products or services, please contact us.