Polarized retro reflective sensor
Carlo Gavazzi PD86 is a powerful polarized retro reflective sensor. The sensor is designed to meet the harsh requirements in industrial door and gate environments. With a sensing distance of 12 m, the sensor is useful in applications where dust and weather conditions will influence on the sensing distance. The sensor is made of a strong glass reinforced PC housing or ZAMAK 5 housing. With its mute input, the sensor fulfils European and North American regulations for industrial doors.
Main Technical Specs
• Modulated, visible light, polarized
• Switching function, selectable by DIP-switch
• Active high or active low mute function (switch selectable)
• LED-indication for target detected and power
• Multi supply voltage: 12-24 VDC/VAC, 50/60 Hz
• 86 x 44 x 39 mm PC or ZAMAK 5 housing, IP 66
• SPST relay output
• High EMC and ambient light immunity
• CE, UL325 and UL508 approved
Learn more about Carlo Gavazzi polarized retro reflective sensor PD86HNP12QPMU-01C. Product description, applications, functions, power supply, communication, degree of protection, operating temperature, humidity, immunity, emission, led indications, housing, dimensions, weight, wiring, connections and installation. You can also, find all compatibility and conformity information such as CE-marking and Approvals.
For further information or inquiries about ENERGI5 products or services, please contact us.
Europe: +47 95 94 92 54
Africa/Asia: +2 010 6866 2121
Americas: +1 713 701 5215