3-Phase Solid State Relay with Integrated Heat Sink
Carlo Gavazzi RGC3A60D65GGEDFis intended to replace mechanical contactors especially when switching is frequent. The smallest product width in the RGC2, RGC3 range is 54mm (3xDIN) and goes up to 70mm. 2-pole and 3-pole switching options are available. Apart from resistive and slightly inductive loads, the RGC is certified for motor switching with associated motor ratings. A green LED gives indication of control voltage presence. Fan operation is controlled for the versions which have an integrated fan. Detection of SSR overheat, mains loss, SSR malfunction and load loss is possible with the RGC..M versions. An EMR alarm output is available for remote signaling. An additional feature with the RGC..M is the electronic auxiliary output. The RGC..M has additional LEDs for load status and alarm status indication.
Main Technical Specs
• Product width up to 70mm
• Rated operational voltage: up to 660VAC
• Rated operational current: up to 75AAC
• Control voltages: 5-32VDC, 20-275VAC (24-190 VDC)
• Up to 15,000A²s for I²t
• Motor ratings up to 11 kW @ 400VAC, 25HP @ 600VAC
• Integrated varistor protection on output
• Optional monitoring for SSR and load malfunction (RGC..M) 1
• EMR alarm output and auxiliary output (RGC..M)
• Controlled fan operation for versions with integrated fan
• 100kA Short Circuit Current Rating according to UL508
• DIN or panel mount
Learn more about Carlo Gavazzi solid state relay RGC3A60D65GGEDF. Product description, applications, functions, power supply, communication, degree of protection, operating temperature, humidity, immunity, emission, led indications, housing, dimensions, weight, wiring, connections and installation. You can also, find all compatibility and conformity information such as CE-marking and Approvals.
For further information or inquiries about ENERGI5 products or services, please contact us.