Carlo Gavazzi Solid State Relay, 1-Phase ZS (IO) w. LED and Built-in Varistor
Carlo Gavazzi RM1A23D25 1-phase relay with antiparallel thyristor output is the most widely used industrial SSR due to its multiple application possibilities. The relay can be used for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. The zero switching relay switches ON when the sinusoidal curve crosses zero and switches OFF when the current crosses zero. The instant-on relay
Main Technical Specs
• Zero switching (RM1A) or instant-on switching (RM1B) AC Solid State Relay
• Direct copper bonding (DCB) technology
• LED indication • Built-in varistor 230, 400, 480, 600V
• Clip-on IP 20 protection cover
• Self-lifting terminals
• Housing free of moulding mass
• 2 input ranges: 3-32* VDC and 20-280VAC/22-48VDC
• Operational ratings: Up to 100AACrms and 600VACrms
• Blocking voltage: Up to 1400Vp
• Opto-isolation: > 4000VACrms
Learn more about Carlo Gavazzi solid state relay RM1A23D25. Product description, applications, functions, power supply, communication, degree of protection, operating temperature, humidity, immunity, emission, led indications, housing, dimensions, weight, wiring, connections and installation. You can also, find all compatibility and conformity information such as CE-marking and Approvals.
For further information or inquiries about ENERGI5 products or services, please contact us.